Friday's NFL injury and roster news ahead of Super Wild Card Weekend
Despite not practicing all week, it appears Roquan Smith has a chance to play Sunday afternoon in New Orleans.
The Chicago Bears linebacker is questionable to play against the Saints on Super Wild Card Weekend after missing practice this week with an elbow injury.
Also questionable to play are receiver Darnell Mooney (ankle), defensive back Jaylon Johnson (shoulder) and linebacker Josh Woods (toe/glute). Defensive back Buster Skrine (concussion) will not play.
Receiver Allen Robinson, who did not practice Thursday, was limited Friday with a hamstring injury. He has no injury designation for Sunday’s game.
Here are the other injury and roster newswe’re tracking Friday ahead of Super Wild Card Weekend:
- Seattle Seahawks running back Rashaad Penny (knee) was added to the injury report Friday and is not questionable to play against the Rams on Saturday.
- The Los Angeles Rams activated defensive tackle Michael Brockers from the reserve/COVID-19 list.
- Washington elevated receiver Dontrelle Inman to the active roster from the practice squad.
- The New Orleans Saints ruled out defensive end Trey Hendrickson (neck) and guard Nick Easton (concussion) vs. the Bears.
- Cleveland Browns right tackle Jack Conklin (illness) will not practice Friday. Receiver Donovan Peoples-Jones cleared concussion protocol and will practice. The Browns placed safety Jovante Moffatt on the reserve/COVID-19 list and activated center Javon Patterson from the practice squad/COVID-19 list.
- The Indianapolis Colts elevated running back Darius Anderson to the active roster from the practice squad as a COVID-19 replacement and elevated tackle Jared Veldheer to the active roster from the practice squad.
Source: Read Full Article