UFC 237: Namajunas vs. Andrade — how to watch, plus full analysis
Rose Namajunas will be returning to the Octagon after a 13-month absence on Saturday when she defends her strawweight championship against Jessica Andrade in the main event of UFC 237 at Jeunesse Arena, in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. The main card is on pay-per-view, beginning at 10 p.m. ET and available exclusively through ESPN+. The prelims are on ESPN and ESPN Deportes at 8 p.m., with early prelims on ESPN+ and UFC Fight Pass beginning at 6:15.
Fans can purchase the UFC 237 PPV on ESPN.com.
Watch the prelims on ESPN: Download the ESPN App | WatchESPN | TV
Don’t have ESPN+ for the early prelims? Get it here.
Namajunas (8-3) last fought in April 2018, winning a unanimous decision in a rematch with Joanna Jedrzejczyk, from whom she had taken the title five months earlier. It was her third straight victory.
Andrade (19-6) has won three in a row and six of her last seven, the only loss coming against Jedrzejczyk in a 2017 title challenge.
The card also features a trio of legends. Anderson Silva fights in the co-main event, and fellow Brazilian Jose Aldo is also on the main card, while BJ Penn competes in a prelim.
Don’t have ESPN? Get instant access.
Fans can check out FightCenter for live coverage of the event.
• Will Namajunas be able to handle Andrade’s overwhelming pressure?
• Best UFC 237 bets: Andrade vs. Namajunas
• What does Volkanovski-Aldo mean for featherweight title picture?
• Aldo-Volkanovski added to UFC 237
• Slumping Penn vs. Guida at UFC 237
• The UFC needs a better plan for Anderson Silva’s final fights
• Once bedridden following loss, Spann making most of second chance in UFC
Source: Read Full Article